- Please bring a valid Identification
- Have registration information form filled out when you arrive
- Bring two proofs of residence (i.e. utility bill, mortgage or lease agreement).
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment please contact a Summit representative to reschedule your student’s appointment at this number: 713-740-0290
- Have the student come with you to enroll
Dress Code Basics
HS 7:00 to 7:30
Int 8:00 to 8:30
Lunch money must be deposited outside before check-in.
Food service account money transfers from campus to campus
Students turn in all personal items at check-in. They will be returned at the end of the day.
The following items may be checked in:
- Up to $20
- ID or driver’s license
The following items may NOT be brought to school:
- Phones/electronics - $15 fine
- More than $20
Prohibited items will be confiscated and may be picked up by parent on Mondays between 1pm and 3pm.
Students who drive to school must provide their driver’s license and proof of insurance to obtain a parking permit.